A business today has to adapt to its environment faster and faster. In order to survive in this dynamic change, steady changes must take place to be successful in the future. Changes can help in
times of crisis, to activate the necessary levers in a merger or to restructure internal processes.
With such changes responsibilities and responsibilities always go different ways. The result is non-functioning processes and frustrated employees.
example for integration of an shared service center model
- Performing “Health Check” for current processes, IT, roles and responsibilities
- Development of shared services or outsourcing strategy and implementation plan
- Integration of SSC into overall operating model
- Modelling of business case for SSC and selection of external SSC providers
- Centralization and redesign of processes, info flows and non-core functions
- Training of staff and supporting change management